Monday, March 12, 2007

Update about my life

It's a very long absence in posting new post, isn't it? Paiseh :P

Here's my little schedule for the upcoming events in the next few months to go (to finish off my undergraduate degree):

March:
16/17th- Presentation of a research paper (not mine)
20th- an Interview for my Master degree in Imperial
21st- German level 2 oral exam
22nd- German level 2 written exam
26th- Deadline for computer lab project
April:
23rd-27th: Final exam for all 4 subjects for this academic year (45% of my whole degree)
30th - June 14th: 6 weeks Final year project (15%)
June:
15-19th: Viva (oral exam) bout my project
20th- 30th: holidaying + packing to go home! :) --> so looking forward to this!

I'm expected to be back in M'sia in early July.

For all these reasons, in this meantime, i gotta be serious. Honestly, i'm still lagging behind in studies while the final exam is only 6 weeks left. Although this is the last week of my last subject,and i will have a long holiday but i don't feel anything. Just a bit of anxiety and worries whether 4 weeks of intensive revision is sufficient to get the result i want? i don't know but hopefully the answer is 'yes'.
That's why i resist a lot of temptations asking me to go for holiday break (andy: Milan, Italy ; Lip Shien: Scotland). No way, study is more important :P will enjoy life to the fullest after my degree (in that 3 months summer holiday before the hell routine of my master starts kicking in).

I can't say i won't post anything during the meantime, but who knows? i always have things to say/write in my mind to share with all of you. Sometimes it just needs some motivations for me to take the initiative to do it!

It's actually quite spectacular that i almost completely disappear from many club and society activies this term. It's especially my favourite Dance!!! It ain't no fun when dancing becomes another source of burden or stress (as i proceed further to advance level). I also hate myself for not completing Latin dance as what i wished earlier on. I always 半途而废 (10 mins passion), *sigh*

I also need more and more motivation to push me harder for studies too. The current status is still not looking good. : (

No comments: