Saturday, March 31, 2007

Way to remember an order of sequence

Just a moment ago, I gave myself a task to remember a very important order of addition of Transcription factors of RNA polymerase for the exam.

The order is like that:

(TF)D-A-B-F-(RNAP)-E-H

I tried my best to think of a way to link all words beginning with the alphabets in that order in a sentence.

First, i noticed B and F are together, almost automatically i filled in 'Boy Friend'. Then, i know i gotta add two adjectives in front. First, i put 'Dedicated' echoes to the characteristic of BF (hehe). Next, another adjective... hhmm... at first i can't think of many choices...then i went 'google' it. Almost instantly i got my result, with a page of adjectives all starting with 'A' ... wow... 'Amazing' is the first word i think is very nice. A lot of choices but I picked 'Awesome' :P

Next thing, after RNAP (RNA polymerase), should be a verb starts with a 'E' and i want the word of the following 'H' to be 'Her'...
So, again, i was puzzled. I can't think of many words, except 'eat' :P (well... a dedicated awesome bf can't 'eat' her/his gf). Then something funny came to my mind...'educate', 'eliminate', 'embarass'... all are not suitable, then i googled it again but without any immediate result. I sorted to find it in dictionary to see which is my best and favourite word. In the end, you know what? i found 'embrace' ^^

(a)' Dedicated Awesome Boy Friend (RNAP) Embraces Her '

Wonderful, isn't it? ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, may I know who do you want to embrace? ^^