Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Webshot album is being featured!

Last Thursday, when i woke up, i checked mail. I found that many emails informing me about the guestbook entries for my 'Best 50 for the first year in UK/Europe' Webshot album. It's been awhile i didn't log in there (since my last upload of my new Best 60 album). When i logged in, to my great surprise, my whole album is being view 35000 times in less than a week!!! (current view tally is 40594) I found comments everywhere in my album, they like it especially the 'Morning at Hyde Park' photo. I received many warm and hearty congratulations for that photo being featured in the webshot Member's choice photo in 'Travel' section. I feel so high on top of the world, and very very excited that my photos are appreciated from the people worldwide. (when I told that to my gf, she felt proud of me too.) Since that, i have added 10 fans who tagged me as their favourite photographer.

That time i was still using my previous camera. I'm still not satisfy with my current semi-pro camera. Now it seems like i have good excuse to request for a better pro camera. :P

If you haven't visited my webshot photo album site, here's the link:
http://community.webshots.com/user/cheehan1985

I will continue to contribute my effort, for the art of photography and the pleasure of the viewers. This is the only art i can do the best. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just read your blogs for the past 1 month and looked thru your photo albums. the photos are absolutely amazing! must show me some techniques to take those wonderful pictures.

and i must say well done to the girl tat made u angry until u almost burst! I could never imagine your face being angry, coz u r such a nice person. hmm, the girl must be pretty annoying. oh well, u meet weirdos everywhere. ahhaha

All the best in watever u r doing now.

xiangying