Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally...

It was so tough until i have to fight 'til the last minute to decide the fate of my degree result. I was called for second viva, so i had no choice but to scrap my trip to Lake Constance at the last minute. Well, that's not a big deal for me now. Everything's over, finally i'm done for my undergraduate studies!!! I'll be back for Master degree 3 months later.

It seems like there is no time for me to rest. I gotta move out of house before i can go back home! yea, I'm already waiting for this day for much too long. Looking forward to see everyone i miss. I'll be arriving on 3rd July. So, see ya! :D

p/s: I felt very strange that one day when i opened my mailbox, one of my blog entry suddenly becomes the host of a forum for discussion about my country. Very interesting. Maybe one day i'll answer them.

No comments: