Saturday, November 14, 2009

German products

Don't play-play with german products... even the cheapest one has very tight safety measure. I just bought a blender. I tried it yesterday night & i thought it was faulty because when i switched it on, it can't run. 

Then the next day i returned it. The staff demonstrated to me that there is nothing wrong with it. Everything has to keep tight & in right places, even ...the top lid which i thought it was insignificant. Then, no way you can get injured by blender.

1 comment:

Puteri Bongsu said...

so impressed when knowing about the German's product.
I'm just wondering if I can read all of your posts...but (sigh) I cannot read it as I just can speak mandarin so little and I don't know even one of Chinese characters.
I just cannot come back to my history to learn your mother tongue..whatever it is i'll make sure all of my children will go to chinese school. That is what i'm gonna do..insyaAllah