Saturday, January 19, 2008

My birthday thoughts

Thank you everyone for your sincere b'day wishes! I'm so glad that you guys took an effort to do it, appreciate me as your friend!

I just finished replying to each and every b'day wishes to me this year, it took me more than 1 and a half hour. This year is a record year for the number of wishes i received electronically. =) To show my sincerity, i did my best to reply to thank you guys. While i'm doing that, i felt bad for myself seldom take a move to wish my friends happy b'day besides those who are closer/ the closest to me. It might be a simple message but it is not easy to do it when the time comes (once a year), you will remember to do so... (yes, even it's with various birthday reminders from many social networking websites)

I would say birthday is like lover's anniversary day, Mum's day or Dad's day, to show you do care about your friends (even though you didn't contact with them for a long time).

Sorry to those who i didn't keep their birthday in my mind. I will try to be more 'birthday-sensitive' from now onwards. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

林某:
生日快乐~我对生日日期总是模糊又迷糊,无法搁在心上。

所以我说~
当我朋友的一定觉得爱情比友情可靠,
要是当我情人的一定觉得友情比爱情可靠。
因为朋友的情人都会记得他的生日,而我这个朋友~

从另一方面想,我时刻都在希望朋友们都快乐,对大家很好,所以不记得你们的生日,还值得原谅的吧~