Saturday, March 30, 2013

Changing the Blog Title and the description

The blog title has never been changed since the beginning of the day when I started this blog.

"- Unopened Letter to the World -" was taken from a song title of Ataris which I had emotionally attached with, back then. It was meant to be a bit more private and personal. That was also the way I wanna keep my blog in place.

I feel that it was increasingly unsuited to the mood and the functionality of this blog, as I often share my own articles from this blog, it just sounds awkward with that title.

" I Still Believe " sums up a lot of my feelings, my thoughts and my beliefs... there are many things I believe in since young, and I still believe in them. Beliefs and principles to many others are cheap. To them, these could be simply changed or swayed just for the utility. I don't. I still believe. That is the spiritual side of me

(you could also associate this new blog title to the song "I Still Believe" by Frank Turner, which perhaps represent the musical facet and pillar of this blog)

and the description is taken from the lyrics of  “籃球教練”, a song from my very favourite (but retired) Malaysian artist/music composer 張覺隆(more popularly known as 張澤 back then). This is the lyrics which influences me all along since very young age (this song is  more than 16 years old, but still growing in me), and builds part of my core beliefs about life, love and dreams.

2 comments:

@iwei said...

and the new photo means???

cheehan85 said...

you should know what it means ;-)

We walk this road together, and you are my love and we build the dreams in future.