Friday, August 15, 2014

Khalid is a huge letdown and a betrayal

Personally, I want to apologise to Saifuddin for misinterpreting and blaming his tactic to "name and shame" Khalid in the groundbreaking press conference days ago.

After reading through the Star interview article, I finally can understand what the words mean by “忍辱負重” in chinese, that he took such a difficult job to point fingers at Khalid, his former colleague and comrade, and shouldered so muchblames for the sake of the party intergrity and principle. All the words I read, sound so honest from the bottom of his heart to me. (Even he admitted that the party has 'oversold' Khalid's positive image in the last GE). Saifuddin presented his arguments with straightforward facts and never twist and turn, mince words like the merchant writer called Nat Tan on Khalid's side.

For many detractors out there, if you can counter the facts in Saifuddin's account about Khalid's behaviour and his poor poor party discipline and betrayal, then only I can consider taking your views.

Otherwise, tell me, based on what reasons you can keep on supporting him to remain in the MB seat (until today)? It is so unbearable and untenable to see that happening to a MB i once had so much respect T T

Until that extent, the party had been giving him a gentleman way out, still Khalid was not grateful and refused to take that and admit his own problems.

Now he singlehandedly takes down the whole selangor state government with him (my dear hometown state) and takes away the hope for Ubah for the next general election (doesn't anyone still remember to Selamatkan Malaysia? and our nation will probably be bankrupt in 2019??).

It could be all just because of Khalid's own big EGO and his personality. Even if I also don't like Azmin Ali, Azmin never did something so severely undermining the party, and although he is ambitious he always play by the party rules book.

Khalid let me down and left me heartbroken, it is also equally heavy to see some of my friends disregarding his behaviour and his undoing to the Party, still keep supporting him.

No comments: