Monday, May 23, 2011

Problem with angmo names!

oh u know... there are some friends of mine, suddenly changed to angmo/christian name, made me suddenly don't know who are they at the first moment, and a bit uneasy with them later (when they start to identify themselves as such). I don't know why these person have to do this...because for all these while i know them only through their real name in chinese and in english name as appeared on IC.

Your own original name not cool meh? very hard to pronounce or memorise meh? when change to angmo name, feel more chiu , cool and better meh? I don't understand lah.


Of course that is certainly their choice. But I refuse to follow their step and can't be bothered to change. People know me better as Han here, imagine if i were called Brian, Alan, David , bla bla bla... how could you associate those name with me (and with my identity)? I am proud to be known as Han, as always.

No comments: