Saturday, June 11, 2011

Scenic route

There are two cycling routes ride back home from the institute... the fastest straight forward 'city' route, and the longer detour 'scenic' route (wandering in forest). When there is no raining, and I don't need to rush for something, I tend to take the longer route, let the nature embraces me. Too often men forgot that they need to interact and converse with the nature, and have a peace of mind with them.

The change of route, can sometimes bring unexpected surprises. I remembered one time, when i just decided to switch to take the longer route, immediately later I met my friends couple strolling along, and had a wonderful time chatting together in the sunset.

In a modern world and in a modern time, it seems like speed and efficiency dominate/dictate most of the requirement or criteria of life, people forget to slow down the pace to think about nature and humanity, forget to free oneself to enjoy life to the fullest, forget that actually they can change the route sometimes.


人在忙碌盲目時,到底會錯過怎麼樣的人生風景呢?

No comments: