Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shame on them, not me

my friends from other nationalities sometimes asked me, why do I have to do this so often by spreading the negative news about my home country?
Oh, so it sounds like my fault? I didn't do those things that shamed the nation, it is always them those mindless religious fanatics, racists, corrupted-to-core politicians and the whole sociopolitical system.
I share the news, because I also want to make my statements by displaying my disgust and hate about them that makes my loving homeland a laughing stock of the world, and I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!!
Criticising the indefensible government is intrinsically an act of a patriot instead.

P/s: and another thing is, psychologically, always those negative news would more easily catch your attention and got highlighted, good news sometimes to most of the outsiders are as good as no news (they don't quite bother, do they?)

No comments: