Thursday, February 09, 2006

A very funny joke!

yea..this time is from my mum. I just remembered it, better put it down here and share with you before i forget.

I still remember that afternoon, which is Chinese new year's eve here in UK , when i called back to Malaysia, to my mum's handphone. She was in P. Klang, in my grandma's house. That time has just passed midnight in Malaysia, on Da Nian Chu Yi. I just want to wish her and my bros Happy CNY. I remember when i was asked by my mum , what do i miss the most about CNY. One of the things i said was chinese cookies. To my surprise, she replied me, instead of packing it and posting it to me (takes about a week), she'll ask my bro to EMAIL me those cookies. Walau A.... zha dao!!! Mum goes high-tech!

Probably another example of '望'饼充饥.

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Paiseh, Chee Han. Coz i dun think this is v funny. :P

However, i will say this is a very heartwarming event tat happened in CNY.

Perhaps u can change its title to a very heartwarming event? :P

Haha...it is up to u lar...