Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just want to check my blog english readership

Hello, I know it's been such a long time i did not write or translate anything in English for my blog since the last time (even sometimes i suppose to do, just lazy). But now i want to do a testing here, if anyone (the reader) still would like to read my blog in English (if not you can't understand what i am talking about). If you do want to see my blog retain some parts in english, please make some noise, or protest in the comment section :p If not, i'll take the most convenient way to express myself in my mother tongue language.

(Does anyone ever care about my english? Sometimes i heard somebody saying that my english sucks. Well, i won't argue back. I will only be ashamed if my Mandarin is not good/up to the expected level.)

No comments: