Wednesday, March 29, 2006

long lost feeling

( I intend to blog this in mandarin, but i don´t have any chinese software here)

I have a long lost feeling. It comes back everytime she´s with me. That´s some feelings that can´t be replaced by anyone else. I hate this. Is there someone that you really sure that you like her/him, but you can never ever be with her/him? Is there someone that you would give your whole life for, willing to be her/his forever guardian, guide and cherish her/him, and you would never ask anything from her/him back? Why is it someone in a very special place your heart, but you can never be just more than friend?

I don´t know. Really. Still care about her.

(P/S: Am i too emotional and sensitive tonight? Why can´t i just torelate something that i do not wish to see? )

(P/S 2: i am not sure whether i should post this also... just feel that i have no one to talk to at this moment)

1 comment:

Wei Kang 小康 said...

Very complicated feeling indeed....
I cant help u much...coz i dun even know who the person is (the person cant b me, coz i m 'he' not 'she'...hehehe...)

Take it easy man...(although i know not everything is easy in this world)...

tok to me lar if u wan...i can b ur listener....

gd luck man...enjoy ur easter break lar...dun think so much...later u bcum older than ur actual age .... haha...