Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just received my Humanities and Language result

Yes. Just today. I got 'B' for both. I don't know the exact marks for my German Language course. a 'B' for me is just fair enough, not too disappointed. I could perhaps score better if i had a better performance in my oral test, and if i did not 'explore' too much in my courseworks (i lost quite substantial marks there, i know).
For my Politics Studies course (registered under non-credit course), i scored 67 marks, a high 'B'. Just another3 marks to 'A'. I'm quite pleased about it. I strongly believe that i could obtain 'A' grade if it's not because of my weakness in the language (English) that could penalize few crucial marks off. So far, this is my best score in Imperial College since the first year i stepped in here. Not even my major course (Biotechnology) could ever reach that score, sad right? This could maybe a good indicator for me, about where my potential lies. Indeed, a genuine interest in the subject could make you perform better in that specific area. I hope i do the same for my Biotech now, looking forward to the next year when i could choose my own favourite options.

No comments: