Friday, June 16, 2006

This is probably my last blog entry in June

Look at the timeline of my schedule, you will probably know why...

19-20th June: Final Exam - Protein Science (paper 1 & 2)
21st June: Leaving to Prague (for travelling ---early in the morning)
21-23th June: In Prague
24-28th June: In Jena & Dresden, East Germany ( visiting a friend there, and travelling, of couse not for World Cup matches, although i really would like to, if i have a chance)
28th June: Back in London.
28-29th June: Packing and clearing my room
30th June: Moving house, back to last year's student hall (staying temporarily for 2 months)

3rd July: Start working

Up to this point, after i come back from the trip, most probably i will be overwhelmed by the workload (or a huge 'project') of moving house. I don't think i have time to blog. Even if i have time, it's only at the night of 30th June.

Anyway, just wish you all having a good time (whether you are working, studying or in holiday) when i'm not around (or busy). Ya, give me all your luck, i need it badly for the exam next week.
Bye~

P/S: just drop me a message or email, if you wish to tell me how much you miss me. :P

No comments: