Sunday, June 11, 2006

Spammer!!!

This morning, when i opened my mailbox, i found that there is a spammer/many spammer sent tons of unrelated comments in my blog, together with their links to promote their Poker website and etc. I felt outrage, then i just deleted them one by one. Due to the issue of blog security and better comments management, i decided to change the setting a bit - to allow word verification, after you type your comments. I don't know whether this is enough done to at least stop the interest of those spammers. Sorry about the inconvenience. Hope this won't discourage you from leaving me comments.

I will talk about some internet security issue someday.

P/S: i have only one week left to my exam. worry, worry... have to work harder and harder liao.

P/S: Yesterday's dance grading test went fine. I have confidence to pass those 2 tests. Although i was not perfect that day, but still i think it is good enough for me to pass. Thank you for your concern. I am so touched~

No comments: