Thursday, August 17, 2006

I like blue~

Blue, to me, it represents
1) beauty in calm and peaceful way,
2) life and nature - sky, water, sea, lake,stars...
3) good feelings - light and easy, cool and windy like gentle breeze, so comforting and soothing
4) Personalities - Straight, frank, sincere and true to yourself, (sometimes it just reminds me of a trademark song for this-- '因为我蓝' by 张泽。)
5) relaxing music - jazz, blues, nighttime bed music

In practise,
1) I have blue colour from top to toe - blue suit, trousers (jeans), shoes, socks, now even equip with blue strap watch, blue frame glasses -- actually i like to match blue and white together, make me feel like closer to the sky and sitting on the clouds. There's one time i even wanted to dye my hair in blue colour.

2) In fact, i rarely listening to jazz and blues music... but many good music present me with imaginary blue colour and feelings. Most of the time, the music genre that i like -- emo is blue .

3) The only thing i don't like in blue, especially when it comes to political colour. Blue is always associated to right-wing, conservative group - eg. Conservative Party UK, etc. I hate them, think that they are quite obstinate and over-prestige themselves, self-indulged and lost touch with the majority people. I hate dark blue even more -- this is the colour associated with corruption -- Barisan Nasional, Kuomingtang, etc. Enough said.

4) Aiyah...this is not true lar... film in blue colour? *cough*cough* i have sore throat and bad cough...sorry, no comment. :P

5) And recently i support my local football club in UK -- Chelsea FC. (yeah, shoot me, i know many of my football fans friends would like to...) There are million reasons why i support Chelsea, but one particular one is, they are BLUEs !!!!! hahaha....



( i just went to see Chelsea match live in Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, last Sunday, against Liverpool for Community Shield. I know they lost eventually - quite disappointed at first 'cause this is my first time watching them, (maybe this won't be my last time), but hey, i heard, the winner of this Shield has 80% chances not to become the champion in Premiership League. Well, good luck then, Liverpool, see who laughs at last. Anticipating the new season with the new addition of players - Michael Ballack and Shevchenko. )

No comments: