Saturday, August 05, 2006

Just uploaded my Sweden trip photos

I spent a whole night yesterday selecting and editting the photos. Also i did some extra work to write the captions, as i promised to Dave and friends. So, give me some comment and credit if you like them. This will be only available so far in English. I'm not sure whether i will put up some chinese description there later on... it's time consuming.

Here is the link to my photo album:
http://cheehan85.multiply.com/photos/album/11

Check it out and tell me what do you think!!! thank you!

6 comments:

KJ Lim said...

Are you enjoy having more than 12 hours sunshine in Sweden?

cheehan85 said...

yes, of coz i do! The sun is like never really goes down at night during summer, stay at horizon for whole night.

Stockholm is a very beautiful place, i love it! but the cost of living is still very high ler... don't know if it is the same for Finland?

cheehan85 said...

i also wonder how long would you be there... if not certainly i would like to pay you a visit! ;)

KJ Lim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KJ Lim said...

Hi, chee han

I know you will. I think I'll hanging around in Finland for a couple of years. Sshhh...don't say too lound I'm researcher from Malaysia, nothing to show off :P
In Turku Centre for Biotechnology, there are a lot of Prof.,Post-Doc., PhD., work as researcher (200 personels here). I just a minor character here. In Finland, we don't address those people with Prof, Dr; we just address their name. You earn the respect not force people to agree with your title.
Living cost in Nordic countries are high but friend you earning Pound leh..
You can visit another blog of mine too; Journeying: http://jinkeanlim-journey.blogspot.com If you like it I can give you the Button link HTML codes too, just drop me an email.

cheehan85 said...

Thank you very much! of coz i will go check out yours! Cheers!