Thursday, January 18, 2007

Club 22

Today, I join Club 22.

Any significance? Every year is different, 'cause we're all growing up, and thinking not the same than it used to be. One year, can make a lot of difference, sometimes even one month or less you could see how a person turns into another (better or worse or unknown) person.

This year, a different situation. First of all, i feel like bearing a bigger responsibility to accomplish my mission of my life in order to move on to another, before i could ever fulfill the bigger meaning of my life. Basically, when you come to this stage of life, your past is somehow shaping your future (although you still have some degrees of freedom), paving the way that you've already made up your mind. Well, in a way, this isn’t bad at all. This is the process of knowing yourself – what you want and who you want to be.

My wishes for this year, could be no more simpler than sailing smoothly on my studies, my relationships. I know I’ll also face the time when I bid farewell to some of my dearest friends during my IC years. Who knows what future will bring? Maybe one day we’ll be meeting again, and we’ll be more different than we are now. Maybe some are changed, and some are not --> that’s your heart, what you believe in, and have faith in. I really believe in friendship and will still give my true heart to treat you as my lifetime friend, as long as you were once in my heart. Good luck, and keep in touch~

On another note, to someone I love. I don’t care how far is the physical distance between 2 continents, because the real distance of relationship isn’t bound by the distance I just mentioned, but the distance measured between hearts. ‘Coz I can feel instantly when you send me your love, like I don’t feel any distance between us. What I know is, time flies, just like I spent the one month each in September and December back home. 6 months will be over very soon, and I’ll be graduating as Bsc. That’s all. ( It seems like I’m more looking forward to future than what I am doing now. However I must remind myself that I can’t have better future without handling well about the present.)

OK. Today’s just the first day of being a club 22 member. I only have a year to find out what’s in store of club 22. Hopefully it’s a good club (year) to stay and full of wonderful memories.

2 comments:

Emmie said...

well wish u all the best for club 22... i adore your views on love and friendship .... it seems, u do know the true values of any relationship ... u can well drop by My Friendship Blog sometimes and let me know if u find it interesting...!!!

cheehan85 said...

Thank you for much for viewing my blog.

I'm not sure whether you'll check back this site later, but club 22 is just a metaphor to say that i'm stepping into age 22 today!!!

Happy Birthday to myself.: )