Saturday, January 20, 2007

My family on Sept 24, 2007



This is one of the most recent family photos. I can also call this as a reunion photo. We took this in September, before I go back to UK for my third year of studies. Initially this is my mum's idea to capture this moment when we are still altogether. She is getting a bit emotional when asking us to do this favour.

This photo is valuable, because I don’t think in these few years to come we could come altogether to take this photo, as my younger bro’s away to US to pursue his studies recently, while I will still be in UK for sometime.

Next time, when we have the opportunity to take this photo again, some of us may be different. Maybe my elder is married and have children? Maybe my younger brother won't come back and settle in US? Or i will spend quite sometime also in UK (if i consider to study phD)? My parents will then be/look older than now. Just hard to imagine how the future will change us.


(from left: my dad, my mum, my elder brother - Chee Keong, my younger brother - Chee How, and me)

No comments: