Sunday, July 16, 2006

Invite friends to your ship. = )

Finally, you revealed your site on MSN messenger personal msg, and I’ve got the change to read your page officially. To be honest, it looks new and nice. It doesn’t matter to me whether it is a blog or not (it is up to how people define it - blog can be anything, or not everything must be blog), as long as you stay true to yourself. Say it like you mean it, and you don’t have to tell something that you don’t feel like to. You can have another side of you presented in the page, but all should be coherent to your thinking and feelings - the core of yourself. Certainly, I cannot judge a person simply from a webpage too. I would relate your words and you and the impression or the way I know you in real life (where I have really seldom chance in this). Understanding or really getting know a person takes a long time.

You just do the way you like to do in virtual world, and back in the real life please do continue to show your care for friends, and let your friends care about you too. Friendship is a relationship just because we care and love each other. That’s all. It is definitely not a burden, but something that flourishing your life and give meaning to. Be confident in yourself and ready to trust the people around you (esp friends). I think you are a real good friend to make. Jia you!~

Thanks for listing my blog in your page. Keep in touch!

No comments: