Friday, July 21, 2006

Statistics of my current life

- More than 4 out of five working days in the morning, on the way to catching bus, i will almost 'meet' (at least) a garbage truck, how wonderful is the beginning of the day!

- On working days, i wake up averagely at 7.15am. This levels the record 4 years ago when i am still studying in high school.

- also on working days, i am 'forced' to go to bed as early as 1am (yes, 1am is goddamn early for me still), due to many reasons... must have surprised many of my close friends who know me well.

- Cooking frequency during this period is, almost daily covering my lunch and dinner, also covering my roommate's dinner. Cook rice with frying pan is my special skill. haha. (becoz i don't have rice cooker right now)

- 2 weeks did not download any songs and movies at home (student hall). Frustrated me a lot as the college student network has increased the security so well, that can block or cut my main resource effectively- bittorent and limewire... i'm dead and bored like hell... leads me to buying my first ever and many more DVDs here in UK, watch many bizarre foreign movies.

- In the past 9 months, it must be more than 10 times that i was seeing the bus that i want to take passed by in front of my eyes. 2 times lead me to resolve to the resolution of paying taximan, and one time paying both taximan and National Express Coach cooperation.

- In the past 9 months, i consumed more than or about 250 tea bags. A genuine caffeine addict.

- In the past 9 months, i pressed my camera shutter more than 3000 times. Impressive huh? ;)

- Also in the past 9 months, i finished my 60 copies of cdr and finally resolve to using DVDR burning!!!

- ermm... what else? in 7 months, i have posted 62 blog updates?

6 comments:

DaveCKW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DaveCKW said...

Going to bed at 1.00am must be very torturing for Chee Han. This guy always went to bed after 3am for the past 2 years. He is the NIGHT WATCHER~~~ We were lucky to have him in our flat as he always watched over our back so that no night roaming spirits dare to wander into our basement flat. We could sleep safely and soundly without worries. :p

Chee Han's housemate
D for DaveCKW.net~~

KJ Lim said...

hahaha..."2 weeks did not download any songs and movies at home (student hall). Frustrated me a lot as the college student network has increased the security so well, that can block or cut my main resource effectively- bittorent and limewire...." It is happen to me here. These kind of ports were seriously monitoring by the network software and network admin. However...

cheehan85 said...

Thank you both of you,Dave and Kean Jin for leaving me comments about my 'weird' life! haha

Nice to meet you here, kean jin!!! U must know me from lih Kang's blog right? haha... his blog is like a hub to know another bunch of people.

How interesting to meet someone like you, a Malaysian researcher in Finland!!! Somemore you are working on something related to my studies as well. I must keep in touch with you more often! Hopefully next time i should come and pay you a visit there in Finland!

Anyway, tomorrow evening i'm leaving to Sweden for 4 days travelling, for my first time. Save Finland for next time! See ya!

KJ Lim said...

Hei, Chee Han

Ya, I know you from Lih Kang's blog. I was housemate to Lih Kang's brother, Lih Herng before I leave for Finland. Therefore, I know Lih Kang too. Good to be young, especially the age like all of you. Work hard and work smart although I'm not smart enough. Wow, you are so close to Finland when you are in Sweden. Sweden ruled Finland before, I think you can hear some stroies when you are in Sweden. It is a good time to visit Sweden now. The weather here is great, about 25C and 17 hours more sunshine. You will like it.

KJ Lim said...

by the way, I discovered another " Unopened letters to the world " blog. She is from Sweden. http://youthevoice.blogspot.com/ Same blog template with you. hihihi...