Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The whole result could be overturned in just 2 mins

Life is just like in the football match, 2 minutes could mean a different thing. Your efforts and determination could be totally in vain, if you could not last until the last 2 mins.

I feel sorry for Germany yesterday. I think they have put up a good fight, but Italy looked like a better side. They deserved to win. I could only left in disappointment in the end. Wish them good luck in the 3rd placing match, and wish them having a bright future with all the young and potential players.

2 comments:

Me said...

Just like the Australia VS Japan match where we scored 3 goals within 10 minutes, making it 3 - 1.

Very good point

cheehan85 said...

Thanks for leaving me comments!!!
I never thought my blog could ever reach Australia and meet random person like you! (forgive my ignorance about the open blog system on the net)

Actually i wanted Australia to win in that last 16 match. I feel sad for Australia when the Italian scored the last goal by penalty shootout. This is not fair, and that foul is arguable too.
Italian always have luck on their side, and escape all these cruelty.
Bravo Aussie! Wish to see them playing better in the next World Cup!